Each house (Almond trees or Cherry trees) accommodates a maximum of 8 guests in four bedrooms.
“Les Amandiers” : one queen size bed of 1,60m and 6 single beds (90x200cm).
“Les Cerisiers” : 8 single beds (90x200cm).
On request of the guests and following availability: a portable baby bed and a high chair for baby can be placed at disposal.
|Novembre to March||Outside school
|Pool closed, electrical heating billed||Off season price|
|Novembre to March||Within school
|Pool closed, electrical heating billed||Low season price|
|April and May||Outside school
|Pool open||Low season price|
|April and May||Within school
|Pool open||Mid season price|
|June||Pool open||Mid season price|
|July and august||Pool open||High season price|
|September||Pool open||Mid season price|
|October||Pool open||Low season price|
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
*Special prices for long stay!
*Obligatory basic maintenance and cleaning costs to be paid with the final payment, two months before the rental period. (120€ per stay in 2012, contact us for later possible adaptation)
*From november to april, electrical consumption will be billed 0,15€/kwh following electrical meter : electrical heating.
- The above prices are rates for one week!
- The arrival is on saturday at 5pm and departure is on saturday at 10am.
- Bed linen is included and beds will be made.
- Obligatory basic maintenance and cleaning costs of 120 euros (2012 price) to be paid with the final payment, two months before the rental period.
- Weekly optional cleaning is possible at the rate of 12 euros/hour (2012 rates). Please arrange with the house representative.
- Warranty deposit of 600 euros payable with the last part of the rental sum. (2 months before the period)
- No animals are allowed on the property.
- No smoking inside the house.
- Contact us for vacancy or for more details.
- Then, return the ”reservation form” and make an international payment for the deposit.
- Once we receive these, we will send you a ”booking confirmation”.
- Two month before the start of the booking period, make another international payment for the balance of : the rent, the security deposit of 600 euros and the maintenance and cleaning costs.
- Once we receive this, we will send you an ”accommodation letter” with the procedure and detailed map to get to your holiday destination.
- Within one month of the end of your rental period, we will refund your deposit less your expenses. (If no damages)
- The property known as “Les Amandiers” and/or “Les Cerisiers” (the property) is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by the owners to the renter (the client).
- To book the property, the client should complete and sign the ”reservation form” and return it together with the nonrefundable deposit (25% of the total rent due). Following receipt of the ”reservation form” and deposit, the owner will send a ”Confirmation of booking” invoice and statement. This is the formal acceptance of booking.
- The balance of the rent is payable not less than two months before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received by the due date, the Owner reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. The Client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent unless the Owner is able to re-let the property. Reservations made within two months of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
- Any chargeable expenses arising during the rental period should be settled before departure with the Owners on site.
- A security deposit of 600 euros is required with the payment of the balance (two month before the start of the rental)in case of, for example, damage to the property or its contents. However the sum reserved by this clause shall not limit the Client’s liability to the Owner. The Owner will refund the deposit at the latest one month after the end of the rental period.
- The client is strongly advised to arrange a travel insurance (including cancellation cover) and to have full coverage for personal belongings, public liability, etc., since they are not covered by the Owner’s insurance. Your personal home insurance often covers this holyday rental - please ask your agent for confirmation.
- Cancellation will result in the loss of your deposit. If the cancellation is within two months of the start of your holiday period, the balance of your rental will be due. If we are able to re-let the accommodation your money will be refunded less any rental costs.
- The rental period shall start at 5pm on the first day and finish at 10am on the last day. The Owner shall not be obliged to offer accommodation before this time and the Client shall not be entitled to remain after the stated time.
- The property is designed for 8 guests. The owner may give a written permission to exceed this number.
- All persons who will stay in the property must be named on the booking form at the time of booking and no other person may stay in the property or use its facilities without the written permission of the Owner. If permission is given, an extra charge may be made.
- The client agrees to be a good tenant: that is to take good care of the Property to leave it in a clean and tidy condition on departure. The Owner reserves the right to make retain an extra 12 euros an hour from the security deposit to cover cleaning costs if the client does not leave the property in an acceptable state of cleanliness.
- The Client agrees not to cause any disturbance. (Respect of the neighbors).
- The Client and party have no rights whatsoever over the Property except for the duration of the holiday rental period. The Client shall not sublet the Property.
- The Client shall report to the Owner without delay any defects in the property or breakdown in machinery/appliances, and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made by the Owner as soon as possible.
- The Owner shall not be liable to the Client: • for any temporary breakdown or stoppage of public services to the Property • for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes and other matters beyond the control of the Owner • for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the Property is destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in such event, the Owner shall within seven days of the notification to the client, refund all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
- Under no circumstances shall the Owner’s liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Owner for the rental period.
- The use of accommodation and amenities is entirely at the user’s risk and no responsibility can be accepted for injury to a user or visitor and loss or damage to the user’s or visitor’s belongings. Children must be supervised in and around the pool. The owner won’t be held responsible for any accident occurring at the swimming pool!
- No responsibility will be accepted for any loss or damage to a motor vehicle or its contents.
- No animals are allowed on the Property.
- No smoking is permitted inside the house.
This contract shall be governed by French law in every particular form and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in France. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with the Contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in France.
Once you have checked availability, please return this form via Email, Fax or mail and make an international payment for the 25% deposit.
Owner’s contact details :
Bank Account :
IBAN n° : BE 93 001233158067
SWIFT : GEBABEBB
Bank address :
Fortis bank Kraainem
Avenue des Anciens combatants, 11
1950 Kraainem BELGIUM
Client address :
Mr and Mrs J-L Compère
15, avenue des Hirondelles
Email : email@example.com
Tel + Fax : +32 2 7255921